Areas of Expertise
- Increasing leadership capabilities
- Managing role transitions
- Increasing interpersonal effectiveness
- Leadership team coaching
- Aligning goals with values
- Building skills to manage change
- High potentials
- Strategic planning
- UCLA , MA
- Trained at Hudson Institute of Coaching, 2005; Master Coach 2008
- PCC credential by International Coaching Federation
- Certified in Hogan Suite of Assessments, MBTI, FIRO-B, WorkPlace Big5, 360 Assessments, Conflict Dynamic Profile
Claire Tehan is an independent executive and leadership coach who works with successful executives and emerging leaders from many different disciplines and organizations, helping them to achieve their goals for continual leadership excellence and results that matter. She applies her skill as an accomplished coach, facilitator, and trainer to assess and meet the needs of her clients to assist them in attaining a higher level of skill and professional satisfaction.
Claire brings over 25 years of experience in executive, management and governance roles to her coaching practice; she was the Founder and CEO of TrinityCare Hospice, the oldest nonprofit hospice program in Southern California. She has first-hand experience in operations, business development, mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, fund raising and Board development. She is known for seeing the big picture and translating vision and strategy into individual and organizational actions that produce results. Her goal is to facilitate a client’s effectiveness by increasing leadership competencies in current and/or future roles.