Areas of Expertise
- Development of practical tools, programmes, and action plans in career and leadership development
- Coaching leaders around effective delegation, feedback, and management practices
- Conducting 360 assessments and developing tailored reports and recommendations
- Conducting needs assessments, mapping processes, and benchmarking best practices
- AB magna cum laude, Princeton University
- JD cum laude, Harvard Law School
- Professional Certified Coach, ICF
- Certified Integral Coach, New Ventures West
- Certified Facilitator, Immunity to Change
Kate works with highly educated and talented professionals facing challenges outside their comfort zones to help them articulate and leverage their skill sets, identify their full range of options, clarify their goals, and develop strategies to advance from Point A to Point B. In working with her, clients report new perspective that often has far-reaching ramifications, heightened confidence in their abilities to exceed expectations, and a sense of stability that helps sustain them over time.
Having held senior positions in for-profit and non-profit entities, Kate brings substantial management and policy experience to her coaching work. This breadth of perspective has proven to be a valuable asset in advising clients on strategies to advance in professional service firms, corporations, non-profit organisations, government, and small businesses.
Kate presents frequently on topics related to career and leadership development and has designed and delivered workshops for numerous organisations. Her work has been featured in The Washington Post, Roll Call, Kiplinger’s, Corporate Counsel, and YahooFinance.
Kate graduated from Princeton University magna cum laude and earned a law degree cum laude from Harvard Law School. She has been an active member of several professional associations and community organisations and is a graduate of the Coro Leadership New York programme.