Areas of Expertise
- Individual and Group executive coaching programme
- Maternity Business Coaching
- Effective transition into leadership roles
- Developing increased self-awareness in Mental, Emotional and Physical energy levels, with focus on WellBeing & Performance
- Metaphores coaching, Neuroscience for Coaching, Mindfulness, MBTI step II, ..
- Meyler Campbell Business Coaching Degree
- Post-Graduate degree in Bioregulatory Medicine (MBRCP)
- MBA HEC
- Docteur en Pharmacie (DPharm)
As an Integrative Business Coach, Laurence thrives in coaching individuals/groups in dynamic/fluid environments, integrating professional and personal dimensions as a way to address transitional business challenges.
She mainly works with senior managers and leaders of global corporations, across Europe. She facilitates leadership, executive team development, advanced managerial trainings and cultural change programs in a coaching mode.
She remains focused on delivering pragmatic results for clients: Clarity/Vision, Resilience/Action Plan, Impact/Results and overall Wellbeing and Performance, Women Leadership & Maternity Business Coaching, Creative leadership & Innovation, Transition management, cross-cultural interactions, Post-acquisition integration.
Laurence had 20 years of global corporate experience including 15 years in Strategy & Business Development for FTSE100 company. As a Director, she worked on shaping the Sector with many acquisitions, created a global Innovation program and was responsible for the Strategy. She particularly worked with the board, senior leaders and managers across culture and functions, used her passion to reveal and promote talented people.
She is French and lives in London for more than 25 years, but spends also extensive time in Paris, runs regularly (one marathon, several half-marathons), sculpts and plays the piano.