Areas of Expertise
- Building confidence and self-belief and guilt management
- Effective transition into leadership roles
- Enhancing personal impact and communication
- Work-life balance and Well Being
- Managing relationships
- Managing parental transition
- Executive Coaching and Gestalt Coaching from AoEC, UK.
- Life Coaching from Life Clubs, UK
- MEWS – Wellbeing Certification
- Intercultural Coaching and Assessment, IBI, Netherlands
- Graduate Degree in Psychology and German Studies, Mumbai University
- Post Graduate in Linguistics and German Studies, Mumbai University
Lina is an executive and group coach with experience across a range of industries including professional services, banking and IT. Lina is passionate about working with clients to develop their strengths, confidence and vision, helping businesses to maximize the potential of their talented women and helping parents and managers to effectively manage parental transition.
Her coaching style can be described as a combination of caring, engaging and challenging. She encourages self discovery and resolution through dialogue and reflection. Her focus as a Coach is to enable her clients to achieve sustainable personal and professional growth.
Lina started her coaching career as a Cross Cultural coach focusing on executive coaching of CEOs and group coaching of senior managers. Her Cross Cultural coaching practice spanned India, South East Asia and Europe.
With the increasing entry of women talent in senior executive positions in Indian companies, Lina decided to join Talking Talent to bring to India Women’s Talent Development and Parental Transition Coaching.
Lina hails from India and currently lives in Mumbai, India with her family.