Areas of Expertise
- Effective transitions into leadership roles in professional services firms
- Coaching managers to lead and engage effectively
- Improving personal impact and communication
- Culture change in organisations
- Influencing change as a leader
- Building Confidence and self-belief
- Reliance & attaining balance
- Burn-out coaching
- ITS European Coaching
- CTI Coaching
- Accredited NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Master Practitioner
- Accredited to use True Colors® & 16PF® Personality Assessment Tools
- Strengthscope Accredited
Sallyann is a one-to-one and group coach with over a decade of experience working in a range of industries, from Banking and Law to Financial Services and Retail.
Sallyann joined Talking Talent in 2014 from EY where she was a management consultant specialising in culture change and an internal coach. Sallyann has coached at Partner and Senior Manager levels and enjoys helping high potential staff accelerate their progression and whilst maintaining resilience.
Sallyann began her career as solicitor in London & Paris. A move in-house to a power and utilities company, gave her the opportunity to progress into different areas of the business as a fuel buyer and business development manager. After completing her MBA at Henley, Sallyann realised that engaging and developing people was her true calling and she moved into Change Management and started her journey to become a Coach and NLP Master Practitioner.
At Talking Talent Sallyann specialises in progression coaching for senior talent. She is passionate about helping her clients address negative beliefs and exceed their perceived potential. As a believer in life-long learning, she is studying Psychotherapy to be able to provide further support to clients experiencing stress or burn-out.
Sallyann is a Trustee of Lighthouse Women’s Aid and lives in Suffolk with her husband.