Areas of Expertise
- Transition into new roles, leadership levels, and cultures.
- Building executive resilience and work/life balance.
- Building productive working relationships and networks.
- Leading effectively during change and uncertainty.
- Developing self and others, leading high-performing teams.
- Board Certified Coach with Center for Credentialing and Education (BCC CCE).
- Executive Master’s in Coaching and Consulting for Change, INSEAD.
- MSc in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, The London School of Economics and Political Science.
- MA in
As an executive coach, Anna is helping her clients to thrive in times of transformation and change. She is supporting senior leaders in their personal transitions to a new career, role, business or cultural environment, as well as in managing big scale business and organizational transformations in their companies. Maximizing performance and realizing leadership potential, while constructively dealing with derailing factors in personal and organizational development are often in focus of her work. Anna coaches individual leaders and executive teams.
In coaching others Anna is benefiting from her excellent knowledge of the corporate world gained through nearly 20 years of work experience in such multinational companies as Ernst & Young, Reuters, BAT and PepsiCo. She has successfully developed her career from internship to VP Human Resources. Anna led major business, organizational and cultural integrations and has been exposed to working cross-functionally, cross-culturally and internationally.
Since 2000 Anna is practicing as an executive coach and has gained experience working with clients from a variety of industries. Amongst Anna’s clients are big multinational corporations, small start-up businesses, international business schools and global educational organizations.