Why Talking Talent?
of professionals witness bias at work
of professionals speak up when bias occurs
of women of color have made it to the C-suite
Clearly, we all have more work to do – even the best-intentioned among us.
What everyone needs to thrive
At Talking Talent, we help you create actively inclusive workplaces – places where everyone can belong and grow. Talking Talent employers have lower turnover costs and move more underrepresented talent into leadership roles.
Value to the organization
Move more diverse candidates up the ladder
Talking Talent clients save $150M+ in retention alone
Inclusion boosts the bottom line
Our clients win coveted employer awards
Value to employees
Amplify impact and manage up
Forge stronger coworker connections
Achieve career goals
Get a fresh outlook in moments that matter
Working with leading global organizations
“Siemens is leading the way in our sector with the launch of our new ‘Women into Leadership’ program. In a period when all big companies are under pressure to achieve the Government’s target of 30% female boardroom representation, I am so proud that we have walked the walk and translated debate into action. This is not about meeting targets. We have such an incredible diverse talent pool and we want to be the company where women have the same opportunities to rise to the top and become leaders just as much as men”.
Maria Ferraro, Chief Financial Officer, Siemens
What sets us apart
- Coaching-led: Deep behavioral change experts support lasting change.
- Committed to ROI: Measuring the commercial impact and the ‘softer’ benefits.
- Coaching the system, not just the individual: Supporting employees, managers, and leaders for holistic impact.
- A ‘whole person’ belief: Recognizing how individual identities outside of work fit with professional identities and impact.
- Business psychology: Highly accredited coaches with commercial backgrounds and solutions grounded in clinical research.
- Truly global: Global delivery with deep local expertise.
- Digitally blended: With one-to-one, group and digital coaching, coaching can be made available to the entire workforce in a scalable and cost-effective way.
Diversity of thinking is essential to business performance. The only way to ‘shift the dial’ is to build more inclusive cultures where everyone is engaged and can reach their potential.
Our impact, at a glance:
- EY: 17.5% increase in retention following parental leave saving $21 million in attrition costs in one year
- Lloyds Banking Group: 80% of participants increased responsibility or gained a promotion
- Unilever: Online and mobile support for working parents and their managers in 90 countries
- M&S: 40% of senior positions now filled by high performing women
- Fortune 500 bank: Retention rates of up to 100%
- 75% of our clients have won awards and appeared in top league tables for diversity & inclusion
- 88% of clients that measure ROI have seen a positive return and 8/10 say we exceeded expectations
- Net promoter score is 54 (Above 50 is considered ‘excellent.’)
Working Families is the UK’s work-life balance charity. Their mission is to remove the barriers that people with caring responsibilities face in the workplace.
Parental Choice Ltd is the ‘one-stop shop’ for all queries regarding childcare options, including nursery education grant funding and dealing with the administration involved in employing a nanny.