AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
- Executive and Leadership
- Inclusive Leadership
- Career Navigation & Transition
- Team Effectiveness
- Organizational Transformation & Culture Change
- The Leadership Circle Profile 360 & Culture Survey
- CPCC, Certified Co Active Coach Co Active Leadership
- Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC)
- Quantum Endeavors® Licensed Coach
- Yale University, Ithaca College & Roosevelt University
Edwin is a Certified Executive Leadership Development Coach and Facilitator who specializes in working with corporate leaders to maximize their presence and impact, through 1 on 1 and group/team coaching.
Along with creating and leading experiential workshops and retreats a passion is delivering this work to BIPOC leaders and teams. Unleashing leaders’ power to lead from a place of authenticity, his work is heavily focused on scaling leadership, in order to create stronger interpersonal relationships among team members with the ultimate imperative to increase leadership effectiveness.
Edwin calls leaders forward to become their best selves and helps them transform in ways they never thought possible.“Edwin’s coaching has created a lasting impact and breakthrough in my leadership".
Fun Fact! Prior to his commitment to serving as an Executive Leadership Development Coach, Edwin was a professional Opera Singer performing on stages across the United States and Europe. Edwin recently received a GRAMMY Award as a principal artist on the “Picker: Fantastic Mr Fox” opera cast recording 2020.