Areas of Expertise
- Creating values based and coaching cultures
- Personal development and values alignment
- Work-life balance issues
- Understanding individual styles for improved communication
- Improving personal impact and communication
- Cross cultural management and communication
- Career management and development
- MBA from London Business School
- Diploma in Business Management from Portsmouth University
- Internationally Certified Trainer,
- 4-D Systems Team Development Trainer & Coach
- Certified CTT Values Consultant.
- Cert IV Business Coaching and Diploma of Business Co
Jane started her career as a Partner in a national Chartered Accountancy and is an FCPA and ACA. A business professional with over 30 years experience to board level she has worked both in executive and consultancy roles. As a consultant, executive coach, facilitator and trainer, Jane works to enable individuals to reach their full potential, leverage their own knowledge and wisdom and develop leadership excellence.
Over her career Jane has been appointed Interim CEO, COO or FD to a number of organisations usually undergoing significant change or financial distress. She has managed pre and post merger situations refocusing and building leadership teams and services to meet changing environments.
An accredited coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF), and President of the ICF Hong Kong Chapter NLP Master Practitioner, Jane has coached executives across a range of organisations in the private and public sectors. Her clients are from a wide range of sectors in Asia, Australia, Russia, UK and Hong Kong.
Jane holds an MBA from London Business School, and diploma in Business Management from Portsmouth University. Her MBA dissertation ‘Women in Management’ explored the impact of organisational culture, management style & language on recruitment & promotion of senior female managers.