Jeannine K Brown
Director & Lead Coach
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Inclusion with purpose
- Parental transition coaching
- Leadership strategies for women
- Building resilience
- Managing change and transitions
- Career development strategies
- Confidence, conflict management, communication, and negotiations
- ICF Certified Coach trained through the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching
- MBA, Georgia State University
- BS, Accounting, Alabama State University
Jeannine is a performance leadership coach and speaker who partners with her clients to make things happen. She believes that when you have a strategic vision supported by an executable plan, anyone can thrive.
Jeannine spent the earlier part of her career in accounting and tax consulting. In recent years, she has authored two books, been featured on Leadercast, and appeared on Showtime’s documentary series “The Circus.” She has served in several leadership roles in the National Association of Black Accountants, including the National Board of Directors. She is deeply rooted in the Atlanta business and civic community and was recently appointed to the City of South Fulton Planning Commission .
Her experience and insight drive a deep passion to support high potential talent and make a meaningful impact. As a corporate culture change agent with expertise in diversity and inclusion, Jeannine helps leaders and professionals leverage their signature differences for value and growth.