AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Parental transition coaching
- Leadership strategies for women
- Developing well-being professionally and personally
- Building resilience
- Managing change and transitions
- Developing confidence
- Career management and development
- Improving workplace communication and conflict resolution
- ICF Certified Coach
- MBA in Marketing from NYU’s Stern School of Business
- BA from The University of Michigan (Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
Karen works with professionals at all stages of their careers and is dedicated to building a strong pipeline of female leaders. She has a proven track record coaching Fortune 500 clients in a variety of sectors including finance, law, consulting, retail, entertainment, and more.
She helps her clients envision what they want, set and achieve their goals, assess and play to their strengths, manage change, improve working relationships, and ensure success during high profile assignments.
Karen has over 20 years of professional experience at companies including DIRECTV and Showtime Networks. Karen and her family live in Princeton, NJ and she is the mother of three daughters.