AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Executive leadership coaching
- Emotional Intelligence
- Strengths-based performance
- Global/Cross-Cultural Development
- Extensive experience facilitating leadership development workshops
- Communication & relationship building
- Life transitions
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation 2013
- Certified Executive Coach, Royal Roads University 2010
- College: Business Administration & Information Systems Programming
Karene has held senior leadership positions in private software start-ups and public multi-national technology organizations. She is passionate about Leadership Development, determining what makes people tick and helping shine the light on their greatness. In addition to Executive Coaching, recent projects include design, development and delivery of Leadership Development programs. Having coached and trained leaders in Europe, North America and Asia, she is able to offer insights on different perspectives.
Karene’s coaching style brings Kaizen, the art of continuous improvement, to life. Karene is candid and direct in her approach and is genuine in her desire to see people succeed. With a practical and supportive outlook, she is an accountability partner who thrives on helping leaders adopt strategic behaviors with a pragmatic and actionable way forward.
Her mission is to help people recognize their potential, achieve their goals and take action towards realizing their aspirations.