Areas of Expertise
- Improving self-awareness and honing strengths
- Transitioning into new roles
- Developing resilience and self-esteem
- Refining communication and relationship skills paving the way to enhanced performance and success
- INSEAD Diploma in Clinical Organizational Psychology
- INSEAD Executive Masters in Coaching and Consulting for Change
- BEM Masters in Management by Quality
- Chartered Accountant Financial Auditor
- Certified Evaluator of Professional motivation with LIMEF-E
- Certified practitioner of 360° analysis of managerial competences
Len has coached many executives across Europe in the areas of leadership, change management, personal and team effectiveness. She has designed, organized and directed several executive leadership seminars. She is a member of EMCC and subscribes to their code of ethics.
Her experience as an executive and as a consultant to senior executives convinced her of the need to develop one’s awareness of how the “inner personality” affects the way one exercises leadership and manages others. She focuses on improving the self-awareness of her coachees enhancing their understanding of what underlies their relation to others and helps them clear the way to effective goal definition and increased performance. Her aim is to allow her clients to envision a kaleidoscope of possibilities, to encourage them to reinforce their faith in their talents and to hone their strengths.
A qualified chartered accountant and business consultant, Len has held various executive positions in areas of corporate development and strategy (Founder of Andrieux Consulting, Chartered Accountant, Managing Director of an accounting firm and Vice President of A.P.E.A.A.I.N.E. in the health sector). She has over 20 years of leading multi-functional and consulting businesses. Len intervened as a keynote speaker in several conferences on varied subjects: ISO Quality Management, mobilising energies, preparing and managing generation Y.