Areas of Expertise
- Executive & Strategical Business Coaching
- Working mums & dads
- Career progression / transition into new roles
- Analysing & tackling issues
- Living & working with authenticity
- Managing relationships
- Organisational transitions / Change management
- Burnout prevention
- German and French Master of European Business Administration
- University studies of Psychology, Philosophy and Slavistic
- Qualified Coach
- Qualified NLP Practitioner
- Diplôme d’Etudes de la Langue, Littérature & Civilisation Française
Marion is a business and career coach with over 20 years experience. She advises executives, talents and experts on how to successfully manage progression and transition phases, and other complex work-life situations.
Combining her interdisciplinary working and educational expertise with her passion for people and her strong analytical thinking, Marion enables her clients to fast and efficiently uncover and eliminate blocks on their route to success. Besides her blend of business and psychology - informed approach, her clients value most the unusual fusion of high precision and clearness in the matter and a deeply respectful warmth and softness towards the person.
After her business management studies in France and Germany, Marion has serviced over many years clients from almost all industries. She worked internationally as a senior strategy, marketing and change consultant. This solid personal field experience provides the former executive of a leading European market research company with a deep understanding of today’s challenges to businesses and professionals. Besides sophisticated advisory frameworks Marion has also gained strong practical expertise in elaborated interviewing, analysing and research techniques. She delivers key note speeches and is the author of publications such as “Smarter Work – Arbeiten im neuen Jahrzehnt“ (Smarter Work – Working in the new decade).
Based in the Frankfurt/Rhein-Main area, Germany, Marion enjoys discovering people and the planet while travelling with an open mind and her camera.