AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Parental transition coaching
- Influencing and inspiring others
- Emotional intelligence
- Women and minority leadership development
- Stress management
- iPEC Certified Professional Coach
- Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner
- MS, Northwestern University, Medill School
- BSBA, Washington University, Olin School of Business
Natasha is a professional leadership coach helping success-oriented individuals reach their goals without compromising happiness. She shows driven professionals how to have a fulfilling career that fits with what’s most important to them.
Among her coaching strategies, Natasha helps her clients develop a personal formula for saying YES to the right opportunities and NO to the wrong ones. Her practical advice has been featured on the nationally syndicated WGN television network and well-respected media outlets in the personal development space, including Psych Central and Belief Net.
Natasha is a first-generation American who knows firsthand what it takes to create a life of both balance and accomplishment. In addition to coaching, Natasha is a guest lecturer at Medill at Northwestern University and a career-life blogger. She’s committed to helping her clients invite more purpose, passion, and possibility into their life and work.