AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Executive & Leadership Coaching
- Inclusive Leadership
- Career Navigation & Transition
- Team Effectiveness
- Organizational Transformation & Culture Change
- People/Talent Strategies & Solutions
- Change Management
- Co-Active Coach Training, Co-Active Training Institute
- Hogan Assessment Certification
- MA, Developmental Psychology, Columbia University
- BS, Human Development, Cornell University
As a coach, Seema helps her clients embrace their potential and gain a deeper understanding of their professional and personal impact, positioning them to make change happen.
Through her experience as an organizational effectiveness consultant, Seema brings a versatile skillset for collaborating with clients to lead, navigate, and manage strategic initiatives. She enjoys working with leaders at all levels to strengthen linkages across individual, team, and business performance.
Seema is known for quickly establishing rapport and creating space for individuals to explore new perspectives and pathways. She is a catalyst and accountability partner for her clients’ journeys, encouraging and challenging them to take meaningful action towards goals.
Clients who work with Seema appreciate her thought provoking questions, her insights and her action-oriented approach.