Areas of Expertise
- Influential and integrative leadership skills
- Career development
- Interpersonal skills and impact
- Tactical goal design and strategy planning
- Effective communication skills
- Personal effectiveness and performance
- Strategic and project management skills
- BA in Psychology and Communication
- ICF - Accredited Coaching Qualification with Coaching Development
- ICF - Professional Coach Certification (PCC)
- Qualified NLP Practitioner
- ICF - Accredited Coach Supervision
As a Professional Coach, Yolanda has worked with a range of business leaders, entrepreneurs, and private individuals who want to focus on their personal and professional development. She conducts face-to-face or Remote Coaching, as many of her clients are located around the world.
Yolanda combines her Psychological, NLP, Transactional Analysis and general business background in support of her client’s developmental needs. Neuroscience and its applications for her clients are of particular interest to her. She is passionate about helping clients identify and develop their unique strengths to achieve their full potential; to empower them to operate optimally. She believes challenges are opportunities for development and personal evolution, and that self-knowledge is fundamental to this process. Running her own SMEs in different countries has equipped her with entrepreneurial and self- generational insights.
She has associative connections with South African and UK companies for Executive Coaching and training. Having lived and worked in Zimbabwe, Malawi, Botswana, and the UK has equipped her with unique abilities and insights in cross-cultural differences and change management. She holds memberships of the ICF and COMENSA (Coaching and Mentoring Association of South Africa.)