Areas of Expertise
- Coaching through transitions
- Improving performance and realising potential
- Leadership development
- Confidence and self belief
- Gravitas and impact
- Building strong working relationships
- Work/Life balance
- Accredited NLP practitioner
- Certificate and Diploma in Coaching
- Institute of Leadership and Management’s Coaching accreditation
- Qualified assessor in Hay’s ECI & Zenger Folkman’s Extraordinary Leader 360 assessment tools
Harriet is a one-to-one and group coach with 15 years of experience working in a range of industries, from Banking and Law to Manufacturing and Retail. She has coached at Partner and Senior Manager level and also enjoys helping high potential staff accelerate their progression. Harriet has worked with Talking Talent since 2009.
Harriet describes herself as a magpie for techniques and approaches, and believes that flexibility is the key to coaching. She says: “I don’t let clients off the hook and keep encouraging my clients to raise the bar. I have a strong sense of integrity and have huge empathy for my client’s circumstances. I also inject humour into sessions and passionately believe that we are more successful when we are enjoying ourselves.”
Harriet has co-authored two books: ‘Will It Make the Boat Go Faster? – Olympic-Winning Strategies for Everyday Success’ and ‘Top Tips for Talented Working Parents’. She is also a Stand Up Comic and was Semi Finalist at the 2011 UK Funny Women Awards.
Harriet graduated from Oxford University with a BA (Hons) in Philosophy, Politics and Economics and then started her career as a management consultant with Ernst and Young, specialising in large scale change programmes. She went on to join RogenSi, a coaching consultancy specialising in leadership, change and growth, where she was latterly a Principal.