Areas of Expertise
- Building confidence and self-belief
- Effective transition into leadership roles
- Enhancing personal impact and communication
- Work-life balance
- Managing relationships
- Developing self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Co-Active Coaching Qualification, Coaches Training Institute
- Positive Psychology Course, City University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland
Jess is an executive and group coach with experience across a range of industries including professional services, banking and engineering. Jess is passionate about working with clients to develop their strengths, confidence and vision; and helping businesses to maximize the potential of their talented women.
She blends her coaching expertise and corporate background to challenge and support clients to fully realize their potential, move forward with clarity and purpose, and create fulfilling lives in and outside of work. Clients appreciate Jess’ warmth and energy, and her practical approach.
After qualifying as a lawyer at an international law firm, Jess’ passion for people steered her into a career in recruitment and talent development. She led UK and global teams to source and progress talent at organizations including professional services firms PA Consulting and CMS.
In her various roles she witnessed the powerful impact of group and individual coaching in maximising potential and well-being. This led her to train as an executive coach, working with leadership organisations and private clients, before joining Talking Talent where she specializes in progression coaching for mid-level and senior talent.
Jess hails from Australia and currently lives in central London with her partner.