Managing Director – Head of Coaching Programmes
Areas of Expertise
- Career progression
- Presence, profile, impact and gravitas
- Work-life balance & wellbeing
- Confidence and resilience
- Networking and influencing
- Powerful communication
- Navigating organisational politics
- Time management
- Coaching skills for leaders
- Maternity/paternity transition
- Making flexible work work
- BA (Hons), Cambridge University
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach from The Coaches Training Institute
- CTI Co-Active Leadership & Leadership Mastery Graduate
- Licensed Firework Career Coach
- Organisational & Relationship Systems Coaching Fundament
Rebecca (Beks) is an inspiring, highly credible, warm and dynamic Executive and Leadership Coach, Speaker and Programme Facilitator with a blue-chip Marketing background. She heads up the strategy and content for Talking Talent’s coaching programmes.
A senior, qualified coach for 14 years, she has worked with individuals and groups at CEO to senior manager level from numerous top-tier organisations. Clients say she brings both energy and intellect to her work, find her extremely grounded, straight-talking and easy to open up to, like her focus on practical and directly applicable action, and appreciate her sincere caring for them to succeed.
Having pulled out of an interview to become a spy, Rebecca embarked on a career in Marketing with L’Oréal, principally managing leading cosmetics brands ranging from Lancôme to Maybelline. In 2004 she set up her own coaching company, Move Mountains, which she ran successfully for over a decade, alongside working as Director of Programmes for Aspire.
Beks has an international outlook, having lived in Kenya, Paris, Rome, London...and now Bath, where she's just emerged from a major house renovation with her husband and three boys aged 10, 8 and 4.