Areas of Expertise
- Navigating career progression
- Transitioning into new roles
- Maternity Coaching
- Resilience for working parents
- Building productive relationships and networks
- Leading amid uncertainty
- MA Professional Coaching
- Masters in Professional Coaching Practice (EMCC- accredited)
- Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy, Regent’s College
- BA Hons in Politics and Russian Studies, Bristol University
- Strengthscope accredited
Tamsin is an executive coach, with substantial experience and expertise. She works with established professionals to build their confidence and capability in tackling complex challenges.
Tamsin engages her clients in purposeful exploration and reflection. They value her astute questions, insightful observations, her stretch and support. Tamsin’s coaching framework is informed by a synthesis of several approaches, including adult learning, solution-focused practice and existential philosophy.
Tamsin previously worked in a highly pressured, professional environment at the BBC. As a journalist on Newsnight and the Six O’clock News, she produced world-class television programmes. She left the BBC two years later to become a professional coach and gained her masters in coaching.
Tamsin is a member of the EMCC and subscribes to their code of ethics. She has spoken at conferences and written on coaching issues. She is committed to her own continual professional development and has regular supervision. She has studied and worked in Russia, Poland and the USA.
Tamsin has sailed the Atlantic and travelled the Trans-Siberian Railway.