Work with us
WORK WITH US
Our work makes a real difference. Our people are the brightest, and our coaches are some of the best in the world. Our people really are our business.
You’ll work alongside our clients, including many of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies around the globe, as you improve the way they do business and positively impact people’s lives. You’ll be part of an inclusive and diverse team, which is truly driven by outcomes, not the number of hours you clock!
Whether your interests lie in joining an international network of the best coaches in the world, or supporting Talking Talents operations and delivering opportunities for growth, every person at Talking Talent plays a key part in our success.
Wherever you join us, you’ll find that this is an inspiring, inclusive and intrepid environment that will bring out the best in you and enable you to build a truly fulfilling career.
You’ll also change the world.
Head office roles
Head office roles
The engine that keeps Talking Talent successful.
Our internal teams work in roles such as Client Services, Marketing, Technology, Operations, Finance and HR to support our coaches and Client Directors to run world-class coaching programmes and accelerate our impact.
Be part of something big.
The key to our success, and ultimately our clients’ success, lies in the quality of our coaches. We employee coaches from all walks of life, but all of whom have commercial backgrounds. We also have an international network of associates that we call upon to help us deliver our programmes at scale across the globe.
At Talking Talent, we are all about creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and inspiring coach to help deliver our Working Parents & Women’s Leadership programmes.
Primarily home-based with occasional on-site client work and meetings at our offices in Oxfordshire, a large proportion of the delivery will be group coaching by webinar but there will also be an element of one-to-one delivery. The content will focus on areas which support the development of women in business: parental transition, belief and confidence, authentic leadership, and presence and gravitas, amongst others.
The role combines a wide range of skills including face to face and virtual group facilitation/coaching, 1:1 coaching and bringing fresh design thinking and new and contemporary approaches to the table – all with coaching, Supervision and training to support your personal development.
Office & Business Services Support Coordinator
We are looking for an energetic, resourceful and proactive multi-skilled business administrator who is confident communicating with individuals at all levels - a must to succeed in this role. The Office and Business Services Support Coordinator will have people centric values aligned to those of Talking Talent (Inquisitive; Inclusive; Intrepid), strong interpersonal skills, the ability to complete activities and tasks effectively to deadlines, with strong diary and administrative management capabilities. You will need to be an organised and competent professional with strong communication skills. Undertaking a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks you will be comfortable dealing with people and have the ability to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed. The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to Talking Talent.
IT Security and Architecture Consultant
We are looking for an energetic and experienced IT Security and Architecture consultant to review, design and support our growing business in a period of change as we extend our presence globally and provide innovative technical solutions to fully implement our strategic objectives ensuring they are fit for purpose for long-term growth and with security integrity in mind.
Our key projects include but are not limited to:
IT Procurement/Info Sec Questionnaire Management
Key objective: completion and implementation of procurement led info sec questionnaire and corresponding IT policies
- Support with the review, completion, and implementation of recommendations from client led Info Sec questionnaires working with our current suppliers and clients’ teams to complete within timeframe
- Provide cost-effective solutions to any recommendations that arise ensuring they are relevant to our business needs and strategic goals
- Review and upgrade all IT Related policies and procedures for future procurement/bid processes
- Review and advise on IT audit/review timelines and process in relation to current and future recommendations implemented
An Audit of our current IT infrastructure and Security
Key objective: An independent and objective review of what we have in our business, how best to use it, how we set ourselves up to work and communicate better globally
- Conduct a complete architectural review of our current Microsoft 365 platform, (telephony) and IT infrastructure
- Advise on best practice for use and put forward solutions as well as potential costs to meet the changing demands of the business and in line with our ways of working (global, office based and remote working)
- Review current contracts in place and advise if fit for purpose
- Review and assess current and planned approach to IP content management in reference specifically to questions of information integrity and integration
- Provide review of current and planned digital coaching platform architecture
- Identify any opportunities to enable business change through the application of technology
- Navigate the business through any technical change-management activities
- Advise and draft on comms for rollout/training for users
If this is you, please send your cv and covering letter to email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
Meet the Team
Our confidence and energy comes from visionary leadership and a team that comprises more than 70 of the brightest, most passionate and dedicated individuals within our industry. Our people really are our business, and every one of them is responsible for the continued success of Talking Talent.