Areas of Expertise
- Emotional Intelligence - individual, Team and organisation
- Developing a Thriving Leadership Climate
- Building Self-Regard and confidence
- Transitioning into leadership roles
- Building Trust, Authenticity and Alignment in Leadership teams
- Resilient Leadership
- Developing and Nurturing Talent
- Supporting Female talent as entrepreneurs or Senior Managers
- Member of IOD, Dublin Chamber
- B.SC Management (TCD)
- Coaching with Emotional Intelligence (JCA Global, EMCC)
- Clarity 4D personality profiling
- JCA Global - EIP, Team EIP, Leadership climate Indicator
Fiona is an experienced Senior Manager and Emotional Intelligence coach and facilitator.
Fiona has significant experience in building and developing teams to deliver results and growth in market share in a highly competitive fast paced environment, with over 20 years sales and marketing experience, 12 years of which was spent working in the highly competitive telecommunications and internet sectors. Head of Sales at Eircom.net (Irish Telecom Company with revenues of over $2.5billion) Fiona was responsible for development and execution of the sales strategy across all market segments
Fiona passionately believes that as a leader – creating the right environment, is of paramount importance for a team to flourish and this approach allows each of us to reach our full potential. Fiona's coaching style is an ability to connect with people at a human emotional level, enabling them to develop their awareness and understanding of their behaviours together with the emotions and beliefs that drive them.
She is an accredited Emotional Intelligence coach and uses Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Climate,Transactional Analysis, Strengths based, Neursocience and behaviours, NLP, and Personality Profiling in her coaching, and is a passionate and active supporter of entrepreneurs, Women in Business and developing female talent within organisations.