- 2018 Certified Points of You® Master Trainer (November), Trainer (May), TaraMohr Playing Big Facilitators Training
- 2017 Certified Professional Coach: International Coach Academy
- 2016 Saville Consulting International Accreditation Aptitude and Wave
- 2007 Temple University Continuing Education, Certificate in Human Resources Management
- Member of the International Coach Federation, Japan Chapter.
Jennifer is known for her energy, enthusiasm and commitment to continuous improvement for both processes and people.
She is passionate about developing women’s participation in the workforce and founded and runs a monthly Leanln Circle for foreign working mothers in management roles in September 2014. She launched the online circle LeanIn Japan Entrepreneurs in June 2016 to build a support network for female entrepreneurs
Jennifer is originally from the UK, She holds an MA (Oxon) in English Language and Literature from St. Hugh’s College, Oxford University.
With almost twenty years experience in Japan, she has held a variety of management roles across Learning and Development, Marketing, Sales Operations and Sales. Her hands-on experience in change management and communications for a cross cultural team gives her a unique insight in how to operate effectively as a professional in Japan.
Jennifer is also a frequent public speaker and panel moderator on diversity and inclusion, work style reform, empowering omen and coaching-related topics