Areas of Expertise
- Developing self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Translating personal strengths into business success
- Developing better business relationships and networks
- Managing boundaries & time
- Identity and confidence through transitions
- Resilience and personal sustainability
- PCC Accredited Coach (ICF)
- CTI Coach
- Chartered Psychologist (BPS)
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- BSc Psychology
- Accredited Strengthscope
- Accredited Managerial Executive Wellbeing (MEWs) & OPQ
- Supervisor for the Stage 2 qualification for Psychologists
Lucy is an accredited professional coach and chartered psychologist with extensive experience working with existing and emerging female leaders.
Following a 10 year career in media which included leading a commercial team at BBC Worldwide, Lucy re-trained as an Occupational Psychologist. She worked for several niche consultancies, as well as latterly running her own business, delivering a range of leadership and coaching programmes for top tier organisations.
At Talking Talent she is a versatile coach who creates an environment where people can explore their personal and business goals, and identify for themselves, ways in which they can be progressed. Lucy is creative and curious, helping senior women and those they manage to reach their maximum potential and have interesting careers in personally sustainable ways.
Lucy participates in regular coaching supervision and invests her own time in attending advanced coaching programmes in order to extend her expertise. Recently Lucy has taken part in the following programmes on: Ontological coaching (way of being) and Mindfulness and Systems work.
Lucy is married, has two children of primary school age and lives in South East London.