Areas of Expertise
- Increasing business performance and personal development
- Deepening self-awareness and impact on others
- Improving personal impact and communication
- Career management and development
- Managing internal and external relationships
- Coaching women following a return from a career break or maternity leave
- Coaching women at senior management level
- Managing team effectiveness
Maggie João is an Executive and Personal Coach accredited by the International Coaching Federation, the International Institute of Coaching and the Academy of Executive Coaching, who has published four books about Coaching, three in Portuguese and one in English under the title 101 FAQs about Coaching. Maggie is also a certified coach supervisor and receives regular supervision.
Her business background consists of ten successful years in Manufacturing and Supply Chain with Volvo Cars, Nestlé and PriceWaterhouseCoopers. Her vast intercultural experience, result of having lived and worked in 12 countries, is a distinguishing factor in the coaching industry in Portugal.
Maggie coaches at all levels, including Board, Senior and Middle Management level. Maggie practises coaching in English, Portuguese and Spanish. She also delivers soft-skills training in those languages.
Maggie enjoys helping people maximise their potential by getting to know themselves better and enhancing their performance and skills. Maggie likes travelling and lives in Lisbon.