Areas of Expertise
- Management & Executive Wellbeing coaching
- Resilience coaching and career confidence
- Effective transition into leadership roles
- Organisation and culture change
- Personal identity through transition
- Stress management and self care
- A member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- MBTI, NLP, Insights & DISC accredited
- Accredited Executive coach and a Transactional Analyst
- Counsellor/Psychotherapist in training,
- Member of the UK Association of Transactional Analysts (UKATA)
Rob is a senior HR professional with 25 years commercial experience encompassing Human Resource Management, Learning & Development and Marketing for international global blue chip organisations.
Rob began his career in the Lloyds of London Reinsurance market where he worked in both underwriting and broking roles before moving into the banking sector with Nat West and then Lloyds Banking Group, undertaking a variety of Marketing and HR roles where he built his passion for facilitating the development of leadership and personal capabilities.
Trained at Bangor University Centre for Mindfulness Research & Practice to deliver mindfulness based approaches, Rob is also experienced in the use and interpretation of a range of psychometric instruments as well as a wide variety of leadership and management models.
As an experienced coach and facilitator Rob adopts a humanistic approach to his work by helping individuals account for their strengths, ability to achieve their best and capacity to change.
Rob’s on-going psychotherapy training informs and complements his coaching practice and serves to bring a richness and depth to his work.