AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Executive & Team Coaching
- Neuro-Transformation Coaching
- Leader as Coach
- Create Desired Impact
- Stress Management & Effective Teams
- 7 Levels Neuro-Leadership
- 7 levels of Effectiveness
- Certified Neuro-Transformation Coach, CNTC
- Professional Co-active Coach (CPCC), CTI
- Team Coaching & Facilitator, TCI
- Organizational Relationship System Coach, ORSC
- Professional Certified Coach, PCC ICF
Vivi is an Executive and Neuro-Transformation Coach and Leadership Advisor, working with clients on adapting changes, enhancing performance and raising consciousness. She is also a keynote speaker and has spoken at the Chamber of Commerce, the Training Magazine Forum, and the Neurosciences Leadership Forum to advocate implementing modern neuroscience in the field of human development.
In 2014, she introduced two world-class human/leadership development programs into China: Co-Active Leadership & CNTC-Certified Neuro-Transformation Coach program, which has brought transformational changes to over 100 leaders, enabling them to create the impact they want.
Coaching & facilitation are methods Vivi applies in developing leadership and behaviour/mindset change, resulting in team effectiveness & engagement.
Prior to becoming a coach & facilitator, she has over 15 years of senior management experiences in business development & sales. She has lived and worked in the USA, Canada, Dubai, and now lives in China.
Vivi is also a faculty member & certification program supervisor for the Coaching Training Institute (CTI), the world’s oldest & biggest in-person coach training school. She is also a Coach Certification examiner for ICF.